This page will provide useful information on suggestions, point of contact, and how to request an invitation letter to obtain a visa.
For international attendees, a temporary visa might be required to obtain in order to enter the United States for CinC 2023 conference.
Many applicants may be required to appear in person for an interview as part of the visa process. Applicants affected by theses procedures are informed of the need for additional screening at the time they submit their visa application and will be advised to expect delays. Therefore, international attendees are advised to apply for their visa as soon as possible to attend CinC 2023 conference.
If you have questions for CinC 2023 conference Local Organizers regarding a visa, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are planning to travel to the United States to attend the conference, we urge you to apply for a visa as early as possible. Below are suggestions to help you secure the correct visa.
- Apply at the appropriate location at least 3-5 months before intended travel.
- Visit the visa wizard at the U.S. Department of State website to identify which visa category might be appropriate for your travel to the United States.
- Apply for a visa. The process of applying for a visa will vary depending on the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you apply. To complete the on-line visa application, review an official instruction at U.S. Department of State website.
- Be accurate and specific in completing your application. Avoid mistakes.
- Schedule an interview. You should schedule an appointment for your visa interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in the country where you live. You can check on-line for the wait times for appointment at U.S. Department of State website.
Additional Information: The United States visa policy permits citizens of certain countries to travel to the United States without a visa, when they meet certain requirement, under the United States laws. Please click here for more information about which countries participate in the Visa Waiver Program.
Point of Contact for a Visa Application
As a part of completing a visa application form, you might be required to provide U.S. point of contact information. You may enter the information below when you complete an application.
- Organization Name: CinC 2023
- U.S street address: 101 Woodruff Circle
- City: Atlanta
- State: GA
- Zipcode: 30322
- Phone number: +1 (404) 727-4631
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Request for Letter of Invitation
If you plan to apply for a non-immigrant visa to travel to the U.S., you may be required to include an Invitation Letter as part of your visa petition to the U.S. Department of State. To request an invitation letter, please fill out the Invitation Letter Request Form. A letter will be sent accordingly.
Please allow 7-10 business days for the local organizers to process your request.
- Your name must be listed on the form exactly as it appears on your passport. Any different between the name listed on your invitation letter and your passport could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
- If you plan to present a paper, please include the title of your abstract submission. If you are attending as a poster, please indicate so in your request. You need not wait until your paper has been selected to request an invitation letter.
- Each individual requesting an invitation letter must fill out a separate form. All letters will be sent in PDF form to the e-mail address provided.
- The Local Organizing Committee reserves the right to request further information regarding the affiliation of the attendee to ensure the validity of requests.
- Applying for your travel visa as early as possible is highly recommended to avoid cancellation.
- The Local Organizing Committee is unable to contact U.S. Embassies in support of an individual attempting to gain entry to attend CinC 2023 conference.
Additional Information: If you would like to check an expedite guideline from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), please visit USCIS website How to Make an Expedite Request.
Entering the Untied States
A visa only allows you to travel to the United States port-of-entry (generally an airport). You will still have to be admitted at your port-of-entry. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Customs and Boarder Protection (CBP) officials at the port-of-entry have authority to permit admission to the United States. Click here for information from the Department of Homeland Security on the Entry Process.
Calendar ■ Authors ■ Programme ■ Travel Info ■ Maps ■ Sponsors ■ PhysioNet Challenge ■ FAQ ■ Contacts